PPC management is basically allowing 3rd party marketing AD agencies or an experienced marketer to maintain and monitor a company’s entire PPC ad strategy and budget. This can be done by an in-house or freelance team of experienced marketers and media buyers.
Any Experienced PPC expert (or an agency) usually would take care of the following tasks and objectives:
- In-depth Keyword research: identifying and Uncovering the keywords that your target audience are searching for, and applying these keywords into action with certain campaigns.
- PPC/CPM monitoring: Measuring each PPC & CPM campaign and keywords for effectiveness, ensuring that all PPC efforts and campaigns are yielding only positive ROI (return of investment).
- Competition & Analysis: Looking at your competition, which keywords are your competitions targeting and using and building a strategy to perform better than your competitors.
- Split testing: Constant targeted A/B analytical testing of ads and landing pages. Regular experiments across the entire PPC campaign/funnel.
- Optimization of the AD Campaigns: Monitoring campaign structures and optimizing any keywords based on top-performers to gain better RIO and results.
Why do companies and businesses hire a PPC management company or PPC manager?
Not all organizations have the resources to hire an experienced in-house PPC manager. Therefore it makes more sense to hire an 3rd party AD agency. More info on PPC here